Steer Finance is a platform for cross-chain automated strategies with secure on-chain execution without excessive fees. Create, run, and join automated strategies for liquidity provision, trading, and more on any blockchain. Steer provides a venue to list and join any strategy that has been published to the network. Using a network of miners, strategy updates are automated off-chain through coordination and applied via multi-sig to ensure security and robustness. Strategies can be built with various programming languages and run in virtually any environment. With incentives for both miners and strategists, Steer Finance is aiming to be the go-to provider for on-chain strategies.
We are building a highly technical team of cryptocurrency and Defi fanatics who value decentralization and open-source code. With our dev-first ethos, we encourage team members to take ownership over their roles and work autonomously, managing their own time and tasks.
– Design the Desktop app and Web app for users using a design system.
– Help build the brand/marketing assets for Steer.
– Solve complex data flows and simplify processes to deliver impactful experiences for the end-users.
– Work hand-in-hand with engineers throughout implementation to ensure the highest-quality release.
– Creating / Maintaining a Design System to allow product and engineering teams to be most effective in building user experiences.
– Review the performance of the release and identify learnings.
– Conduct user research to create personas and test concepts.
– Solve problems in creative ways.
– Liaise with our brand team to ensure products across the Steer ecosystem have a consistent brand experience.
– As part of a small team, you’ll have a big voice.
– 4+ years experience working on complex products
– A strong portfolio that showcases your strengths in UI/UX Design and products you designed that have been shipped.
– You have mastered the user-centered design process.
– Familiarity with all facets of UI/UX design such as information architecture, interaction design, and visual design.
– A problem-solving and proactive attitude toward UX issues.
– Highly proficient in design software (Figma or Zeplin or sketch).
– You have the ability to integrate qualitative and quantitative data into design work.
– You have the knowledge of technical constraints, optimization, and implementation.
– You can present the strategic rationale for design decisions to team members with technical and non-technical team members.
– You can communicate ideas and concepts effectively, with technical and non-technical team members.
– You’re always open to constructive feedback and always willing to learn smarter ways of working.
Preferred but not required
– Experience with Fintech & Crypto would be an advantage but isn’t essential.
Send Applications to: